Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whatever Wednesday: Mental Misfires-Volume 1


  • You know I always say that I have a zombie contingency plan and I guess I do, but when it really comes down to it, if the zombies came my first instinct would just be to grab an improvised weapon and start killing zombies and then probably 2 hours later I'd go "Oh right, I had a plan for something like this."
  • I wonder if the Dragonzord would even stand a chance against Godzilla? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclmf3ipfiQ
  • I used to think home shopping, the news, and cooking shows were the most boring things on television when I was a kid. Now I read the news on my phone almost every day and some of my favorite shows are cooking shows.... is home shopping in my future?
  • As cool as I think it would be to have telepathy, I honestly think it would suck all the excitement out of life. 
  • You know for it's body size, the barnacle has the longest penis in the animal kingdom.
  • Sir Gawain and The Green Knight is a weird story...who agrees to get beheaded in a chapel? It just seems messy.
  • If I ever have a cat, I'm naming it after one of the Swat Kats.


No comments:

Post a Comment