Monday, June 27, 2011

Movie Monday: Meet The Feebles


Ah yes, Sir Peter Jackson. Acclaimed director of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Famous for the remake of King Kong.  Producer of District 9. For all intents and purposes, a serious and respected filmmaker. But, unbeknownst to many, before he ascended to the granite pedestal of cinematic godhood that so man have placed him on, Mr. Jackson was the director of films like Meet the Feebles, a film that parodies the Muppets by turning them into horrible sexual deviants, drug addicts, criminals, and sometimes just plain out thugs.

Damn right it's better than yours.

I'm just going to say it. This movie isn't for everyone. If you can't handle the incredibly graphic and the incredibly crude then you probably shouldn't watch this movie. It really takes a lot from Jim Henson's Muppets and just turns it into a sick alternate version. I can't lie though with my dirty mind I absolutely loved this film. There's so many subplots and characters to follow that I was always entertained by the disgustingly humorous antics. The film climaxes with a spray of gunfire to song and dance number called "Sodomy" and let me tell you something, it is better than putting your prom dress on your tongue. (I heard that's really good)



I'm not giving any more away, go watch this movie NOW.

4 OUT OF 5 mistakenly snorted borax






No comments:

Post a Comment