Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whatever Wednesday: Ode to Underrated Movies





So, a buddy of mine is dying to get me to watch this movie Hot Rod.  I've personally never seen it but he's been talking it up for at least a month now. He claims that it is a very underrated movie and blah blah blah whatever. Anyway it got me thinking about other movies that maybe don't quite get the recognition they deserve. I'd like to talk to you about a few of those movies right now.


Death to Smoochy: Look this movie is a big deal to me. It's one of my favorite comedies and I just don't understand why it gets bashed all the time. To me it's one of the best Edward Norton movies out there as well as one of the best Robin Williams films.


What Dreams May Come: Not amazing, but not terrible. Give it a rest already.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Best movie of the series or best movie of all time?

Short Circuit 2: Truly the Kung-Fu Panda 2 of it's time. Better than the original

Robocop: In my opinion, the symbolism-heavy movies ever made. I don't understand why this movie isn't talked about more and why people aren't absolutely crazy about this movie. It is fantastic. It is amazing. I love it.  The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment